Judging program and unmarked catalog
The premium for the SDOC 2023 Fall Obedience and Rally trial is now available.
Friday, September 29th, 2023
Obedience Trial – 2023036421 Rally Trial – 2023036423
Saturday, September 30th, 2023
Obedience Trial – 2023036422 Rally Trial – 2023036424
Sunday, October 1st, 2023
Obedience Trial – 2023036425 Rally Trial – 2023036426
EXPO NEW MEXICO
Indoor Horse Arena
300 San Pedro Dr NE
Thanks to Barbara Friedman, a calendar of trials around the area is now posted on our website (Click on the link to go to the calendar)
We had a couple of no-shows recently, which are taken very seriously by the board since it denies others from a training spot, and may result in the person being banned from signing up for future drills.
If you are uncertain about the time or date of a drill you signed up for, or are uncertain if you are actually on the list of attendees, there are things that you can do to prevent a no-show situation:
- When you're logged into the site, you'll see "User Profile" in the top menu. If you click on this, you'll see a list of your most recent drills that you signed up for.
- And, of course, I'm happy to answer questions or clear up any confused about sign-ups. Just email me.
To expedite things when you sign up for an event or class, create, activate, and log into your account on the website prior to signing up. To create an account, click on the "SIGN UP" link in the top right of the main menu. For full sign-up instruction, please refer to the DRILL SIGN-UP INSTRUCTIONS
Rally drills open at 9AM on Fridays, Agility at 9AM on Saturday, and Obed, etc. at 9AM on Sundays
Starting July 1st, 2020, the sign up procedure will use a new addon/app on the SDOC website. To expedite things the next time you sign up for a drill, you can create and activate an account on the website. To create an account, click on the the "Create an Account" link in the right sidebar or go here https://sdocnm.org/index.php/component/users/?view=registration&Itemid=101
- You may sign up for a drill in each of the five categories (obedience, agility, rally, scent work, and freestyle) when the drills open. Training privileges apply to all drills.
- Second drill: Attendees MUST wait until the day before the drill starts to sign up.
- To signup a second dog, you must have a second account with a different email address.
- Everyone pays except for those approved by the board to have training privileges.
- For rally and obedience only: you may sign up for more than two drills using the same limitations and rules state above for the second drill
- Sign-up for a drill/skill will be available at 9AM as follows:
- Friday: Rally drills open
- Saturday: Agility drills open
- Sunday: Obedience, Scent Work, Freestyle, Tricks, Rally Free, Tracking, and Conformation drills open
- If you've made an account on the website previously, please activate the account using the link in the account confirmation email and sign in.
- If you do not have an account, please create one before you sign up for a drill
- Click on the "Drill Sign Up" in the top menu. Or go to this link: https://sdocnm.org/index.php/drill-sign-up
- Scroll down to see the drills and skills available for sign-up. If there is a GREEN "Attend" button, the drill is open for registration.
- Click on the green ATTEND button in the drill or skill class you want to participate in.
- Scroll down to view a new page with a form that opened with the details of the class.
- Be sure you are signed in - you'll just need to fill in your name in the sign-in form
- Read the health procedures carefully. It is important to be familiar with them before you attend a class.
- Click on the blue "Click to Submit" button. You should see a message at the top of the page saying your registration was successful
- And you’re done. You may close the window.
- If you cannot make the class after you have signed up, cancel your registration immediately or notify the instructor, making room for others. If you are a no-show, you may be barred from signing up for future classes.
- When a drill is full, but not closed, there will be a WAIT LIST button
- To get on the waiting list, click on the button
- Scroll down. If the event has not closed, click the "Click to Attend" button. You will be on the waiting list.
- Sign into the website with your username and password
- Click on the "Drill Sign Up" in the top menu.
- Scroll down and click on the drill you wish to cancel your registration for.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the white sign-up form. Where you see "Attend this specific event repetition" click on the "No" button.
- Click on the blue "Click to Submit" button.
- You should see a message at the top of the page saying your cancelation was successful
- And you're done. You may close the window.